Steak With Creamy Horseradish SauceBest Foods
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1Blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise,1/4 cup broth and horseradish n small bowl with wire whisk; reserve.
- 2Season steak, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, turning once, 8 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove steak to serving platter and keep warm.
- 3Cook garlic in same skillet over medium-low heat , stirring frequently, 1 minute. Add remaining 1/4 cup broth and simmer 1 minute. Stir in reserved mayonnaise mixture and simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. DO NOT BOIL. To serve, slice steak and serve with sauce.