Starry Chocolate DomesON DINE CHEZ NANOU
If you have an overwhelming craving for chocolate and you want to make something that is both beautiful and flavorful, then try this Starry Chocolate Domes recipe. This recipe combines the richness of a dark chocolate and pecan brownie with a chocolate custard that is out of this world. Be sure to make these for the next holiday dinner party with friends or family. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this sweet treat as much as we do.
- Mix the butter, sugar and glucose. Add the eggs to get a creamy texture. Add the melted chocolate. Add the flour and nuts. Mix well and Preheat the oven to 180 ° c (160 ° c hot air). Spread the brownie on a Silpat (flexible mold that is used for rolled cakes) and bake for about 15 minutes. Let cool and unmold it on baking paper. Cut out the shapes that will be placed on the dome.
- Put the gelatin in cold water. In a bowl, mix eggs and sugar. Heat the milk and cream. Pour a little on the egg / sugar mixture, then the whole, stir. Thicken the mixture over low heat. Add the squeezed gelatin then the chocolate in small pieces, stir. Pour into the silicone molds until halfway. Leave to set for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- In a bowl, whip the eggs and sugar. Heat the milk and cream. Pour a little on the egg / sugar mixture and then the whole. Stir and thicken the mixture over low heat. Add the gelatin that will have remained in the water to soften. Add the melted chocolate. Stir in the whipped cream. Add the mousse to the creamy layer. Either you can fill your footprint entirely or you can put the brownie in the footprints with a little less foam. Place in the freezer for one night to easily unmold your fingerprints (and also for a practical side to anticipate your dessert).
- Bring the water to the boil; sugar, cocoa and cream. Add the squeezed gelatin that will have remained in a bowl of cold water to soften. Mix well and wait before icing until the preparation is cold. Defrost the domes 4 hours before, glaze them and store them in the refrigerator 2 hours before tasting. Decoration with small white chocolate stars
|Calories880Calories from Fat510|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat510|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.