- 2 cans BACARDI® Mixers Piña Colada mix (frozen)
- 1 can BACARDI® Mixers Strawberry Daiquiri mix (frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups BACARDI® Rum
- 0curacao (or blue food coloring)
- 15 cups ice
- 0strawberries (for garnish)
- Blend together 1 can of BACARDI® Mixers Piña Colada mix, 1/2 cup of BACARDI® Rum and 5 cups of ice for 45 to 60 seconds or until uniform. Add 7-10 drops of blue food coloring or Blue Curaçao to taste. Blend and fill each cocktail glass 1/3 of the way full.
- Repeat step #1 using BACARDI® Mixers Piña Colada. (Without food coloring.)
- Repeat step #2 using BACARDI® Mixers Strawberry Daiquiri.
- Garnish with strawberries and serve immediately or freeze and serve for a tasty treat.
- Serves 15 people.