Star CookiesHoje para Jantar
Theese little star cookies make the perfect dessert for celebrating a birthday or other special occasion. The dough comes together easily with very few ingredients and once it is cut out into stars, it is topped with colorful candies. The cookies are whimsical and bright, making them great for a kids party. You can even get the kids involved in making the cookies, as this recipe is very simple to prepare.
- 500 flour (grs of unleavened baking)
- 180 butter (grs of)
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- Smarties candy rolls (Mini)
- 1Mix all ingredients till the dough is not sticking to your hands.
- 2Roll out the dough with the help of a kitchen roll.
- 3If it's sticking, put a plastic bag over it and spread it.
- 4Cut the dough with star cutters and decorate it with two smarties each.
- 5Bake in preheated oven at 350 ° F for 10 minutes.
- 6Do not let them get golden because when cool they get hard.
- 7Let them cool on the rack.