St. Louis natives love their pork steak—grilled! Here, it’s glazed with a simple but tasty grill sauce of mustard, brown sugar and Worcestershire. Serve with potato salad, warm dinner rolls and fresh fruit.
- 4 blade pork steaks (1/2-inch thick)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup dijon (style mustard)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons worchestershire
- Prepare medium-hot fire in grill. Season pork with garlic salt and pepper; grill directly over fire, turning to cook and brown evenly, for a total of 20 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- In small bowl stir together mustard, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. During last 5 minutes of grilling, brush sauce on all surfaces of pork steaks.
- Serves 4.