- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 14 ounces super firm tofu (or block extra)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil (or other neutral oil)
- 1 large garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (many grocery stores sell these with the Asian ingredients)
- 1 green onion (finely sliced)
rachael B. 6 months ago
this is by far the best tofu recipe i have made. i did not use the rice vinegar tho, bc i feel the hoisin had enough sodium as is in it. turned out great. i also used Amber raw Blue agave instead of honey.
Dot H. 3 years ago
Loved this! The flavors combined are a wonderful combination of sweet, salty,and just enough heat to notice. Served with rice or noodles, it makes a complete meal, it is also good served with cucumber slices on the side.