- 2 pounds venison (ground, or beef)
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic (– minced)
- 1/2 cup onion (– chopped)
- 1/2 cup green pepper (– chopped)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs (– beaten)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 rolls Ritz Crackers (– crushed)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (– optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl combine 2 pounds ground venison with garlic, onion, and green pepper. Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, milk and 2 eggs.
- Next add rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and chia seeds; mix everything together using your hands. Wash Hands
- Take 2 rolls of Ritz crackers out of the box and using your hands crumble 4 – 5 crackers at a time into the bowl then mix all together.
- In a 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5 Pyrex baking dish place meatloaf mixture inside and pack down.
- In small bowl combine BBQ sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar and Sriracha. Depending on how spicy you like it you can always add more Sriracha.
- Spoon a layer of sauce over top of meatloaf; save additional sauce.
- Place meatloaf uncovered in oven and bake for 1 ½ hours or until temp reaches 160°. Every 30 minutes spoon another layer of sauce mixture over meatloaf until fully cooked.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes then serve.
|Calories710Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.