- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup yellow onion (finely minced)
- 2 cups TruRoots Organic Sprouted Quinoa
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley (finely minced)
- MELT butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute onion until softened. Add quinoa and garlic. Cook and stir until garlic is fragrant.
- ADD chicken broth, water, thyme and salt. Bring to boil. Reduce to simmer. Cover and cook 17 to 19 minutes or until grains are tender. Stir in parsley. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.