- 3 3/4 cups water (divided)
- 1 cup truRoots Organic Sprouted Mung Beans
- 1/3 cup Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Powder with Milled Chia Seeds
- 3 tablespoons Santa Cruz Organic Pure Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (plus additional for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened peanut powder
- BRING 3 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat. Add mung beans. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 8 minutes. Drain.
- COMBINE mung beans, remaining 3/4 cup water, peanut powder, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and salt in food processor. Cover and process until desired consistency, adding additional water, if necessary. Spoon into serving dish. Chill 30 minutes.
- DRIZZLE with additional oil before serving.