- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup swiss cheese (shredded, about 4 oz)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1 package knorr spring vegetable recipe mix
- refrigerated piecrusts
- Preheat oven and baking sheet to 350°.
- Beat eggs in large bowl with wire whisk. Beat in milk, cheese, spinach and Knorr® Spring Vegetable recipe mix. Pour into pie crust.
- Arrange pie on baking sheet and bake 50 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
Patricia 21 May 2017
Thanks so much Yummly for the Spring Vegetable Quiche recipe which sounds totally delicious. Not always easy coming up with what's for dinner again but you've made preparing and serving meals special. Looking forward to trying this new one!
Kiki R. 12 Jan 2016
This is one of my favorites. A dinner saver when I need something quick, easy, simple and yummy! Always a winner with my husband. I play around with veggies, and use sour cream instead of milk which gives the quiche that lovely creamy texture.
Leslie W. 18 Nov 2015
I added spring onions, ricotta cheese and shrimp.......oh and I used a three cheese blend in lieu of Swiss cheese. I made two and both are now gone already!!!!