- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup swiss cheese (shredded, about 4 oz)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1 package knorr spring vegetable recipe mix
- refrigerated piecrusts
- Preheat oven and baking sheet to 350°.
- Beat eggs in large bowl with wire whisk. Beat in milk, cheese, spinach and Knorr® Spring Vegetable recipe mix. Pour into pie crust.
- Arrange pie on baking sheet and bake 50 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.