- 1/4 pound pancetta (a cured pork that is less salty than proscuitto, and not smoked like bacon, cut into 1/4-inch dice)
- 1 pound yukon gold potatoes (peeled and cut into a 1/2-inch dice)
- 1 yellow onion (small, chopped small)
- 1/2 pound asparagus (tough ends trimmed and cut into 1-inch segments)
PER SERVING *
|Calories130Calories from Fat9|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat9|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Bethany W. 10 Jul
I made it with bacon instead and topped with shredded cheese after and it was delicious.
Sarah Eberly 26 Jun
Meh, looks better than it tastes? But looks pretty good, so grain of salt.
Lemoine 29 Apr
Delish! I couldn't find pancetta and happened to have a ham steak, so I diced that up instead. Yum! I served for Sunday breakfast with over easy eggs.
John Rowley 21 Apr
Turned out well! I accidentally cut the onions, asparagus, pancetta, and potatoes to the same 1/2 inch portions but it turned out okay despite my inability to follow directions haha
Will D. 22 Jan
I would make this again. I didn’t change anything and used cast iron, I redcommens stirring a few times while the asparagus is in to avoid burnt bits.
Chris C. 15 Jun 2017
Very good! Used prosciutto instead, had to add a little oil but it was amazing.
Elisa Urbinati 9 Jun 2017
Very tasty recipe, it just requires longer to cook the asparagus, which needs to be considered for the overall timing. I would recommend to take out potatoes and onions and start cooking the harder parts of the asparagus, once they are close to cooked add the tender tips and cook till ready. Then add the onions potatoes and bacon mix to warm everything up.
Jenn R. 17 May 2017
easy & delicious! i bought potatoes already diced (freezer section near the tater tots) and my grocer carries diced pancetta, so that cut a lot of prep time. Served for breakfast topped with sunny side eggs, so yummy!
Lailani Daffern 2 May 2017
pretty good, lot of work though. delicious