- 1/2 pound zucchini (trimmed)
- 1/2 pound yellow squash (trimmed)
- 1/2 pound green beans (trimmed and halved)
- 1 bunch broccoli (florets only)
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and cut into strips)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces artichoke hearts (chilled, drained and halved)
- radishes (For garnish)
- Heat large saucepan of water to boiling. Blanch squashes: 5 minutes; beans: 3 minutes; broccoli florets: 2 minutes; peas: 2 minutes; and pepper strips: 1 minute separately, removing each from pan with slotted spoon, rinsing in cold water and chilling.
- Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in jar with tight-fitting lid. Cover and refrigerate.
- To serve, cut zucchini and yellow squash into 3 x 1/2-inch strips. Arrange all of the blanched vegetables and artichoke hearts on a platter. Shake salad dressing well and drizzle over vegetables. Garinsh platter with radishes.