Spring Veal and Pea PieOn dine chez Nanou
Spring is right around the corner and with the new season, comes new ideas for dishes to prepare. This Spring Veal and Pea Pie is perfect for a family dinner. The recipe combines cream, peas minced veal and other hearty ingredients for a flavorful explosion for your taste buds. Be sure to serve the dish with your favorite salad topped with a rich hazelnut oil vinaigrette. Pick up the ingredients this week so you can surprise your family with this dish soon.
- 800 grams veal mince
- 1 beef stock cubes
- boiling water (15 cl.)
- 1 onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 grams butter
- 800 grams potatoes
- 400 grams frozen peas
- cream (10 cl. liquid)
- 1Mince the veal.
- 2Dissolve the bouillon cube in 15 centiliters of boiling water.
- 3Peel and chop the onion.
- 4Heat the olive oil and butter in a skillet, then saute the onion.
- 5Add the minced meat and broth and simmer for 20 minutes while stirring. There should be residual liquid.
- 6Peel the potatoes and cook them for 20 minutes in salted boiling water.
- 7Separately, cook the peas in boiling, salted water.
- 8Drain the peas, and mash them with a little cooking water.
- 9Drain the potatoes and add the cream and peas to the potatoes. Stir and mash coarsely.
- 10Preheat oven to 350F.
- 11Butter a baking dish.
- 12Put the meat in the dish, cover with the mashed potatoes and scatter some nuts on top.
- 13Bake for 20 minutes.
- 14Serve hot with a salad and hazelnut oil vinaigrette.