- 4 Foster Farms fresh chicken breast halves (boneless and skinless, pounded to ¼ inch thickness and each cut into six strips)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons salt (divided)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (divided)
- 2 sticks butter (melted)
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons Italian parsley (finely diced)
- 3 cups panko bread crumbs
- 8 green onions (cut into three strips each, 24 total)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 orange (juiced)
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon greek yogurt (plain)
- 2 pieces kale (sliced into thin strips)
- 1 kohlrabi (shredded)
- 2 carrots (shredded)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a baking sheet pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In shallow bowl, combine flour, one teaspoon salt and one-half teaspoon pepper. In second shallow bowl, combine melted butter and hot sauce. In third shallow bowl, combine parsley and panko crumbs.
- Spread chicken strips on flat work surface. Place one piece of spring onion at the bottom of each piece of chicken; roll up strips around the onion and secure with toothpick. Working individually with each chicken roll, dredge first in flour. Coat with butter and hot sauce mixture and finally roll in panko mixture. Place each chicken roll on prepared baking sheet.
- Place chicken rolls in hot oven and bake 30 minutes, turning once.
- In small bowl, stir together the olive oil, vinegar, orange juice, lemon juice, honey, Greek yogurt and remaining salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- In large bowl, combine kale, kohlrabi, carrots and onion. Toss well. Pour dressing over slaw and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top slaw with chicken bites to serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories830Calories from Fat510|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat510|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.