Spring Fresh FishBest Foods
- 1 1/3 cups whole almonds (blanched)
- 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cod fillets (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons knorr tomato bouillon with chicken flavor
- 4 cups water
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- 1Process almonds in food processor or blender until finely ground; set aside.
- 2Season cod, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt Spread with oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook cod, turning once, until almost cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove cod and set aside.
- 3Cook onion with garlic in same skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor blended with water, Mayonnaise, lemon juice and almonds. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Return cod to skillet and simmer until cod flakes with a fork, about 5 minutes. Garnish with red peppers and parsley.