- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken breast halves
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 10 carrots (spring, peeled)
- 10 spring onions
- olive oil
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- Mix Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mustard, garlic and rosemary together. Rub the outside of each breast and then coat in breadcrumbs. Place on a roasting rack.
- Toss carrots and onions in olive oil. Season carrots and onions with salt. and pepper and place on same rack.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until the center of the chicken is 165°, or until thoroughly cooked.