- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mint (freshly chopped)
- 1 cantaloupe (medium, peeled)
- 6 mozzarella balls (ciliegini, quartered)
- 4 ounces prosciutto (I used Applegate)
Katie O. a year ago
I really liked it! It would be perfect for a shower or brunch my sister also had a grilled chicken breast with it. Just a few notes: 1) melons are super hard to spiralize 2) Yummly ingredients says lemon (which I used and it was fine) but the recipe calls for lime 3) this would also be good with goat cheese but goat won’t hold up as well as mozzarella. So I would put goat cheese on when ready to serve.
stephanie r. a year ago
Very creative and quick way to use cantaloupe and super delicious!
Don a year ago
Absolutely delicious. I would have never thought to put these different ingredients together, but the taste and texture is very unique and refreshing.
Allie G. a year ago
Omg it's amazing. I didn't have a spiraled so I just thinly sliced the cantaloupe.