Pasta is a perfect palate pleaser any day of the week. It is quick, easy, and delicious. It also can be served in many ways. This Spiral Pasta with a Touch of Orange is a rich, sweet, and tangy recipe that would be delicious served at a company picnic, backyard barbecue, or holiday celebration. Ingredients include spiral pasta, Greek yogurt, orange, poppy seeds, extra-virgin olive oil, red grapes, salt, ground black pepper, and rocket leaves for garnish.
- 1 package spiral pasta (Milaneza Ondas)
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 2 oranges
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- red grapes
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- arugula leaves (for garnish)
- Cook the pasta according to directions.
- Drain, and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Peel 1 orange, and cut into small pieces.
- Squeeze the other orange for juice, and use a peeler to obtain a fine orange zest.
- In a large bowl, gently mix the yogurt, orange pieces, orange juice, orange zest, poppy seeds, olive oil, and red grapes.
- Mix with the cooled pasta. Garnish with arugula leaves.
- Serve cold or warm.