Spinach, Goat Cheese, and Pine Nut PizzaRecetas del Señor Señor
New-wave pizzerias in New York City and other dining destinations have been offering pizzas with all sorts of "green" toppings for years, borrowing from traditional Neopolitan pies of yore. This version has tomato sauce, wilted spinach, pine nuts, and three types of cheese: mozzarella, parmesan, and fresh goat cheese. Ask your favorite pizza place for a pound of dough; they're usually more than happy to sell it to aspiring home pizza makers.
- 250 grams spinach
- pizza doughs
- tomato sauce
- mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 log goat cheese (. sliced into circles)
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- 2Begin by cooking the spinach for 3 minutes in plenty of boiling, salted water. Once done, drain, and set aside.
- 3Set a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and place the pizza dough on top. Cover with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- 4Then add a layer of spinach, goat cheese, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until the crust is golden and crunchy.