Spinach, Goat Cheese and Bacon LasagnaOn dine chez Nanou
Are you searching for that perfect dinner meal for the family that will give them flavor and nutrition? Try our Spinach, Goat Cheese and Bacon Lasagna recipe. This recipe is relatively easy to prepare and is one you will want to pass down to your children and theirs. We are confident you will love this Spinach, Goat Cheese and Bacon Lasagna recipe as it is delicious and healthy. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this recipe by star. Happy Cooking!
- 1 1/5 kilograms frozen spinach (or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package lasagna noodles
- 300 grams goat cheese (not too refined kind goat log)
- 14 slices bacon
- 40 grams ground hazelnuts
- 2 eggs
- double cream (40 cl. liquid)
- 1 mozzarella balls
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil and saute spinach gradually adding as they begin to wilt.
- 3Drain them for about 10 minutes in a colander.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Grease the lasagne pan with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- 6Place 4 lasagna sheets overlapping them.
- 7Top with half the spinach and half of the goat cheese, crumbled.
- 8Top with slices of bacon (use 5 slices per layer) and sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts.
- 9Cover with more noodles and repeat a layer of spinach / goat / bacon / nuts (reserve some hazelnuts for decoration).
- 10Finish with lasagne sheets.
- 11In a small bowl, beat 2 eggs and gradually add the cream to obtain a smooth mixture, add salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- 12Cut the ball of mozzarella cheese into fifteen pieces.
- 13Sprinkle top of lasagna with the mozzarella, the remaining bacon and some nuts.
- 14Pour half of the egg- cream mixture and bake.
- 15After 15 minutes, remove from the oven and pour the remaining cream-egg mixture over the lasagna and bake for 20 minutes more.
- 16Remove lasagna from the oven, cover with aluminum foil and wait 10 minutes before serving.
- 17To prepare in advance, bake for only 25 minutes and warm it up later for about 30 minutes at 160 C covered with aluminum foil
PER SERVING *
|Calories640Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE*|