These spinach and mushrooms wraps are great for a filling breakfast, lunch, or dinner. A savory cream sauce is made with spinach, the addition of buckwheat flour adds a rich nuttiness that complements the other ingredients deliciously. Mushrooms and…
onions are sauteed with bacon for a delicious trio of flavors. All these elements are piled into a wrap for a hearty and healthy meal. If you want a little extra protein, try adding an egg on top.
- 4 wraps
- mushrooms (Portobelo, not very big)
- 1 package frozen spinach
- 1 slice bacon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon buckwheat flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- olive oil
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan and add a clove of finely chopped garlic. Once the garlic begins to release its aroma, add the spinach, still frozen and cover the pan. Season with a pinch of salt and cook until the spinach defrosts, stirring occasionally.
- Add the flour stirring to engage and add the milk. You can add more flour or milk according to the desired consistency. Reserve.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into slices of 2 mm thickness. Pour some olive oil in a pan and add one chopped garlic and bacon cut in cubes. Simmer on low heat until the bacon is slightly crisp. Add the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stretch one wrap, spread with spinach cream and lay over the sliced mushrooms. Wrap the wrap and there you go!
- Simply remove the bacon and get a vegetarian meal!
|Calories110Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.