- 2 leeks
- 50 grams olive oil
- 2 bunches spinach
- 250 grams whole wheat flour
- 110 grams butter
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 150 grams bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1 package light cream
- 200 milliliters milk (or soy cream)
- ground black pepper
- ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Chop leeks.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté leek.
- Blanch spinach leaves in boiling, salted water for about 5 minutes.
- Press leaves down with a skimmer, so that spinach cooks evenly.
- Drain and immediately plunge spinach into cold water.
- Drain spinach well and press out excess water.
- Add finely diced bacon to pan with leeks.
- Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook briefly.
- Stir well and place filling in pie dish.
- Whisk eggs with the cream and milk.
- Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg and pour over the filling.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before removing from pan.