There's a reason spinach and artichoke dip is a party staple — not only is it irresistibly delicious but it's also incredibly easy to make. With just five ingredients, your friends, family, and guest can start dipping away in just 30 minutes.
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (chopped, thawed and drained)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a 1-quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, Parmesan and 2 cups of jack cheese. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of jack cheese.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
Jsjejwjw Fkkfkdkd 2 days ago
data Raul's will try to get
Judith Stephens 27 days ago
I would use broccoli strands or cucumber slices or zucchini slices for dipping into this wonderful sounding dip. I also don't have or use mayonnaise so I would use mashed avocados to add to the dip for more taste and no mayo. Mashed avocado is my mayo sub
Luia 29 days ago
Thought it would have more flavor. Salt and pepper? Otherwise easy to make and looked good. Perhaps I needed a different bread or cracker.