- 2 cups shredded part skim mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- fresh parmesan cheese (cup grated, divided)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 can artichoke hearts (14 oz. drained and chopped)
- 1 cream cheese (third-less-fat, 8 oz softened)
- 1 block fat free cream cheese (8 oz softened)
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach (½ of 10-ounce package thawed, drained, and squeezed dry)
- 1 baked tortilla chips (13.5-oz. about 16 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and next 6 ingredients (2 tablespoons Parmesan through spinach) in a large bowl, and stir until well-blended. Spoon mixture into a 1-1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips.