- 4 cups cooked turkey (cubed leftover, about 1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (leftover)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Bake 30 minutes. Top with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Combine turkey, potatoes, spinach, Swiss cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, milk and garlic in large bowl. Turn into prepared dish.