- 2 tablespoons hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken. On baking sheet, arrange chicken, then evenly top with mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Kayla W. 19 Dec 2016
This turned out amazing! Loved the flavors the mixture created. Next time I may try coating the chicken in flour and cooking in oil on the frying pan just because that's my favorite way to have chicken 😋