- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves (loosely packed, chopped)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon plain dry bread crumbs
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-3/4 lbs.)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken. On baking sheet, arrange chicken, then evenly top with mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.