Spinach & Artichokes In Puff PastryBest Foods
- 17 3/10 ounces frozen puff pastry sheets (thawed)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1On lightly floured surface, unfold pastry sheets. Cut each in half lengthwise. Evenly spread spinach mixture on each half, leaving 1/2-inch border; roll up jelly-roll style, pressing to seal seams. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- 2In large bowl, combine all ingredients except pastry sheets; set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 425°. Slice pastry sheets into 1/2-inch-thick slices and arrange on 2 ungreased baking sheets. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.