- 140 grams flour (German #405)
- 60 grams potato starch
- 150 grams frozen spinach (thawed)
- 100 tablespoons corn kernels (g+1 Canned)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams sugar
- Beat eggs and sugar until light and doubled in volume. Add in spinach puree and olive oil. Mix well.
- Sift the flour, starch baking powder and baking soda into the liquid mixture. Finally add in 100 grams of corn kernels and mix.
- Scoop the batter evenly into 11-12 muffin cups, then sprinkle each on the top a few corn kernels. Bake in a preheated 175C/350F oven for about 18-20 minutes.