- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 cups fresh spinach (torn)
- 1/2 cup frozen artichoke hearts (thawed and chopped)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup juice concentrate (frozen apple-cranberry, thawed)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Slice the tenderloin lengthwise, almost all of the way through, making a pocket. Set aside.
- In a large skillet cook the spinach in a small amount of water just until wilted; drain well. In a small bowl combine the wilted spinach, artichoke hearts, cheese, and rosemary. Spoon spinach mixture into the pocket in the tenderloin (filling will be exposed). Place in a shallow roasting pan, stuffing side up. Roast in a 425° degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted into meat registers 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine apple-cranberry juice concentrate and balsamic vinegar. Bring to boiling. Boil gently about 15 minutes or until mixture measures 1/3 cup. Spoon juice reduction over the tenderloin during the last 10 minutes of roasting. To serve, bias-slice the pork.