Ever dreamed of eating spinach and artichoke dip for dinner? Turn this family favorite into a main with this spinach and artichoke-stuffed chicken recipe. Baked chicken has never been so delicious.
- 2 pounds skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup marinated artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1 1/3 cups baby spinach (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven at 425F.
- Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- Roughly chop the artichokes and spinach.
- Mix together the yogurt, ricotta, shredded parmesan, artichokes, spinach garlic powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cut a large slit in each chicken breast to create a pocket for the spinach and artichoke stuffing.
- Using a spoon, fill each pocket with the spinach and artichoke mixture. Place the chicken breasts on the line sheet pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Insert the sheet pan into the oven bake for 30 minutes or until the thickest part of the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven, and let the chicken rest for 5 minutes.