- 1 pie crust (storebought, thawed)
- 200 grams spinach (chopped, frozen)
- 1 package heavy cream
- 100 grams São Jorge cheese (grated, or Monterey Jack cheese)
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 egg
- freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Roll out pie crust in a greased pie plate.
- Prick the bottom with a fork.
- Whisk egg with cream, grated cheese and thawed and drained spinach.
- Mix well and season with pepper.
- Pour mixture into pie dish.
- Top with thinly sliced bacon.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes and basil leaves, dressed with vinaigrette.