Spinach Pie with BaconO Meu Tempero
- 1 pie crust (storebought, thawed)
- 200 grams spinach (chopped, frozen)
- 1 package heavy cream
- 100 grams Portuguese São Jorge cheese (grated, or Monterey Jack cheese)
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 eggs
- freshly ground pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Roll out pie crust in a greased pie plate.
- 3Prick the bottom with a fork.
- 4Whisk egg with cream, grated cheese and thawed and drained spinach.
- 5Mix well and season with pepper.
- 6Pour mixture into pie dish.
- 7Top with thinly sliced bacon.
- 8Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- 9Serve with cherry tomatoes and basil leaves, dressed with vinaigrette.