- tomato sauce (Italian)
- 16 ounces lasagna noodles
- 2 containers ricotta cheese (15 ounces each)
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (2 cups, divided)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 16 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed, drained and squeezed dry)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Parsley Flakes
- 2 teaspoons mccormick perfect pinch italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- Prepare Italian Tomato Sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and rinse with cold water. Lay flat on wax paper or foil to keep noodles from sticking together. Set aside.
- Mix ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, spinach, eggs, parsley, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with 1/4 of the noodles, overlapping edges. Spread 1/3 of the cheese mixture over noodles. Top with 1 1/2 cups of the sauce. Repeat layers two more times, ending with a layer of pasta and 1 1/2 cups of the sauce. Cover with foil.
- Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil. Top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until center is heated through. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Serve with remaining sauce, if desired.
Spinach and Herb LasagnaInstant Pot-US
LasagnaConfections of a Foodie Bride
Sautéed SpinachFood and Style
Easy Keto Creamed Spinachruled.me
Classic LasagnaA Family Feast
LasagnaNever Enough Thyme
Butternut Squash and Spinach LasagnaJulia's Album
Creamed SpinachJennifer Cooks
Butternut Squash and Spinach Lasagna RollsSkinnytaste
Cheesy Spinach PinwheelsEmily Bites
LasagnaHaving Fun Saving
LasagnaCreations by Kara
Garlicky Sautéed Spinachmymenupal.com
Green Flag Spinach Artichoke DipHellmann's