- tomato sauce (Italian)
- 16 ounces lasagna noodles
- 2 containers ricotta cheese (15 ounces each)
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (2 cups, divided)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 16 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed, drained and squeezed dry)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Parsley Flakes
- 2 teaspoons mccormick perfect pinch italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- Prepare Italian Tomato Sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and rinse with cold water. Lay flat on wax paper or foil to keep noodles from sticking together. Set aside.
- Mix ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, spinach, eggs, parsley, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with 1/4 of the noodles, overlapping edges. Spread 1/3 of the cheese mixture over noodles. Top with 1 1/2 cups of the sauce. Repeat layers two more times, ending with a layer of pasta and 1 1/2 cups of the sauce. Cover with foil.
- Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil. Top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until center is heated through. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Serve with remaining sauce, if desired.