- 8 ounces cream cheese (slightly softened)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasonings
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained, squeeze out excess water)
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and roughly chopped)
|Calories130Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Alyssa Maple 18 days ago
i love this recipe, it's my go to. i tweak it with a little lemon juice and asiago cheese
ciara 20 Sep 2018
amazing! i added a little crushed pepper and onion powder as well
Michelle 9 Sep 2018
great recipe!!! loved it 💜
Jamie Bettinardi 23 Dec 2017
Delicious! Making again for Christmas
Jerry R. 13 Dec 2017
Turned out pretty good but not sure what’s still missing
Torie Lee 18 Sep 2017
Great! It was so good.
Jackie C. 30 Jul 2017
This recipe is excellent! Of course I added my own touches with seasonings-my family loves flavor! My husband tasted it and said "We're never going to a restaurant for this again!" Will definitely make this again!
Alicia Fonseca 12 Jun 2017
I made this and it was so delicious the artichoke and spinach with the different cheeses and spices were so great together. It's serves quite a bit but it goes fast since it's so good. I served it with homemade tortilla chips and it delicious.