These tasty spinach and mushroom frittatas are packed with savory flavors, and are an excellent high protein meal or snack on-the-go.
- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup feta
- 1 cup baby spinach (shredded)
- 1 cup mushrooms (diced)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- Preheat the oven at 400F.
- Shred the spinach, and finely chop the mushrooms and basil.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the eggs until well-combined.
- Add the baby spinach, mushrooms, basil, and feta to the eggs. Sitr to combine all of the ingredients.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 baking cups. Pour the egg mixture into the baking cups until 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes.
Wendy Gawith 9 days ago
Good taste and very easy to make. I used cooking spray instead of baking cups, and they were easy to remove with little to no mess. I sprinkled a little extra salt on each one right before baking.
My Hao Dang 19 days ago
I forgot to line the cups with butter/oil first so the muffins are stuck in the baking cups. Otherwise, they taste great. I still need to figure out how to ensure that they all look good though
Gidget Stevenson-Clark 4 Jun
flavor was good but the eggs were spongy
Lauren Hege 30 May
I replaced the mushroom with finely chopped sausage and it still tasted amazing
Bella Radovic 2 May
Didn’t have feta. Anyways it was great
Taylor Libby 14 Mar
A yummy nutritious breakfast
MBV! 11 Sep 2017
So easy, my 9 year old made them on her own. Very delicious!
Dawn Goodwin 23 Jul 2017
Delicious! And very easy. I added shredded sharp cheddar to the tops prior to cooking. Also, I didnt have muffin tin liners so I just sprayed the pan and they popped right out.
Laura B. 19 Jul 2017
The finished product was beautiful as I pulled it from the oven. I set them down to cool, and poof, they fell like a soufflé! The paper muffin cups shrank into the muffins, making it hard to peel off, and not so attractive. I give a 5 star for flavor and ease of preparation, and need to problem-solve the shrinking factor- maybe omit paper liners or use foil ones?