These tasty spinach and mushroom frittatas are packed with savory flavors, and are an excellent high protein meal or snack on-the-go.
- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach (shredded)
- 1 cup mushrooms (diced)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- Preheat the oven at 400F.
- Shred the spinach, and finely chop the mushrooms and basil.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the eggs until well-combined.
- Add the baby spinach, mushrooms, basil, and feta to the eggs. Sitr to combine all of the ingredients.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 baking cups. Pour the egg mixture into the baking cups until 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes.