- 1 zucchini (large, ends trimmed, cut into 4-inch pieces)
- 1 can salmon (6 oz, drained)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 teaspoons cream cheese (softened)
- 12 asparagus spears (blanched, cut into 4-inch sections)
- 1 medium carrot (peeled and julienned)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- wasabi (optional)
- pickled ginger (optional)
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert the food holder and zucchini/cucumber adapter in the center of both ends of zucchini section, aligning the red marks. Secure zucchini and food holder onto attachment. Insert food skewer through zucchini/cucumber adapter and all the way through zucchini. Attach Thin Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch zucchini. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against zucchini to process. Repeat with remaining zucchini sections.
- Cut zucchini sheets into 5-inch pieces, yields about 6 sheets. Spread sheets out evenly on work surface. Combine salmon with lemon juice in small bowl. Spread 1 teaspoon cream cheese over each sheet. Working from one end, place 2 asparagus spears horizontally across sheet, about 1 inch away from the end. Divide carrots and salmon between sheets, over the top of asparagus. Drizzle with Sriracha mayonnaise and roll tightly.
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces, securing with a pick if needed. Serve immediately with wasabi and pickled ginger.
|Calories250Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.