- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut in 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cumin Ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt (McCormick® California Style, with Parsley)
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper (McCormick®, Ground)
- 15 ounces white beans (undrained)
- 4 1/2 ounces green chiles (chopped, drained)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir in spices and remaining ingredients until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.