- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1/2 pound Honeysuckle White® Hardwood Smoked Turkey Bacon (diced)
- 2 1/2 pounds green beans (ends snipped off)
- Mix all of the spices together to make the spice mix.
- Bring one gallon of water to a boil and add salt.
- Over medium heat cook the diced bacon until it is almost to the crunchy stage.
- Add the green beans to the pot of boiling water and cook for approximately 5 minutes. You want the green beans to be just undercooked.
- Remove the beans from the water and add them to the turkey bacon and sauté for one minute.
- Season to taste using the spice mix and serve. (If you don’t use all of the spice mix, you can seal it in an airtight container and store for a few months.)