- 13 ounces spaghetti (or spaghettini)
- 1 red chili (long, finely sliced on the diagonal)
- 1 chunk olive oil
- 14 ounces yellowfin tuna
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tomatoes (beef, seeded, diced)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- shaved parmesan
- basil leaves
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and keep warm.
- Heat saucepan on high. Add chili and tuna with oil and cook for 1 minute. Return spaghetti to pan with extra virgin olive oil, tomato and lemon juice. Toss for 1 minute or until heated through. Season to taste.
- Serve pasta topped with basil leaves and shaved Parmesan.