- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork sirloin roast (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings (or vegetable oil, divided)
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced, about 1 small garlic clove)
- 2 1/2 cups turnip greens (fresh, or kale, rinsed and drained, cut into 1/2-inch strips)
- 1 1/2 cups carrots (matchstick cut)
- 1/2 red onion (medium, cut into wedges, about 1 cup sliced wedges)
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- In large bowl, sprinkle pork sirloin cubes with salt, pepper; mix lightly.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of drippings or oil in 10 to 12-inch skillet, until hot. Add corn and garlic; cook over medium-high heat stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes or until kernels begin to brown. Remove corn from skillet and set aside.Reduce heat.
- Add remaining tablespoon of drippings or oil to skillet. Add pork cubes, cook and stir over medium-high heat, 3 to 5 minutes until cubes are lightly browned.Add prepared corn, carrots, greens and onions to skillet, cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Reduce heat to low.Stir in combined sweet chili sauce and vinegar, heat 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with brown rice or white rice.
Ranata 21 Jul 2018
It was quick, simple and very tasty. Thank you