Eight spices combine to make a seafood seasoning sprinkled over shrimp, combined with a spicy sauce and served
- 4 tablespoons Spice Islands Paprika
- 3 tablespoons Spice Islands Garlic Powder
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Spice Islands Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Spice Islands® Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Spice Islands Onion Powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Spice Islands Ground Oregano
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Spice Islands Ground Thyme
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup celery (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced fresh)
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream (prepared)
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Spice Islands Parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Spice Islands Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup Mazola Corn Oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 pound medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 tablespoons Mazola Corn Oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta (cooked according to package directions)
- 1/4 cup green onions (chopped)
- Combine all ingredients for shrimp seasoning in a small bowl. Set aside.
- For remoulade sauce, combine onions, celery, garlic, horseradish, mustards, ketchup, parsley, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Pour oil and lemon juice into a food processor or blender, process or blend for one minute. Add mustard mixture to oil and lemon juice; process until thoroughly combined, about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Sprinkle shrimp with 2 tablespoons of seasoning. Store remaining seasoning blend in airtight container for future use.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté shrimp for 3 to 4 minutes. Add wine and sauté an additional minute. Measure 1 cup of remoulade sauce and add to skillet; simmer 2 minutes.
- Spoon shrimp and sauce over pasta; sprinkle with green onions. Serve immediately.