- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (or to taste)
- 1/4 pound asparagus (blanched)
- 1 zucchini (ends trimmed, cut into 4-inch pieces)
- 1 cucumber (ends trimmed, cut into 4-inch pieces)
- soy sauce (optional)
- Chop shrimp into 1/2 -inch pieces. Combine mayonnaise and Sriracha in medium bowl. Add shrimp and toss to combine. Can be made up to 4 hours ahead.
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert the food holder and zucchini/cucumber adapter in the center of both ends of zucchini section, aligning the red marks. Secure zucchini and food holder onto attachment. Insert food skewer through zucchini/cucumber adapter and all the way through zucchini. Attach Thick Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch zucchini. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against zucchini to process. Repeat with remaining zucchini and cucumber sections.
- Cut zucchini and cucumber sheets into 6-inch pieces. Yields about 12-14 sheets. Evenly spread sheets out onto work surface. Absorb moisture with paper towel, if needed. Stack 1 cucumber sheet on top of zucchini sheet. Divide shrimp mixture between stacked sheets, and top with 1 or 2 asparagus spears. Roll tightly into a cone shape. Secure with a pick, if needed.
- Serve immediately with optional soy sauce. Can be made 2 hours ahead and stored in refrigerator.