Spicy Powdered Milk CookiesReceitas Da Felicidade!
Spicy Powdered Milk Cookies are perfect for an afternoon snack. They will give you the flavorful pick up you need. Ingredients include butter, brown sugar, eggs, flour, powdered milk, cinnamon, ground ginger, baking powder and salt. While they make some time to prepare because they need to be refrigerated for about an hour before baking, they will fill your home with a wonderful aroma and your mouth will thank you with every bite.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 80 grams powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1Beat the butter with the sugar.
- 2Add the egg, and stir until well mixed.
- 3In another bowl, sift the flour with the powdered milk, cinnamon, ginger powder, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Then, mix well the two mixtures to obtain a light and moldable dough.
- 5Divide the dough into two flat discs, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 6Remove from refrigerator, and cut out desired shape.
- 7Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 8Gently place the cookies on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, or on a silicone mat. Refrigerate for another 15 minutes.
- 9Bake for about 15 minutes, or until edges begin to toast lightly, and cookies turn golden brown.
- 10Remove immediately, and cool on a rack.
- 11Store in an airtight container in refrigerator, or at room temperature.
PER SERVING *
|Calories890Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.