Spicy PotatoesYerbabuena en la Cocina
Fried potatoes are always great. Featuring potatoes, tomato puree, and paprika, these slices will be a favorite of those who enjoy all things spicy. No ketchup needed. Prep time is only 30 minutes, which is good, because your family will be clamoring for more.
- 1 kilogram potatoes (peled and chopped)
- 5 1/2 kilograms tomato purée
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- paprika (Spicy)
- 1 cup water
- 1Fry the potatoes in oil.
- 2Heat oil in a separate skillet and add the tomatoes. Whisk the cornstarch into the water until mixed and add to the tomatoes along with the paprika. Cook for a few moments and add a pinch of salt.
- 3Place the potatoes on a platter and cover with sauce to serve.