In a time crunch and looking for a quick meal? This Spicy Pork Wok recipe will be ready in a matter of minutes. Salty soy sauce is balanced by the super spicy Tabasco sauce and bitter ginger puree. Cornstarch helps thicken the blended sauce and helps it stick to the shrimp during the cooking process. Serve warm over a cup of white rice, Asian noodles, or in a bowl by themselves for a low carb option.
- 800 grams pork
- 1 onions
- olive oil
- 1 plain yogurt
- water (10 cl.)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Cut the pork in cubes.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Heat a little olive oil in a wok and saute the pork.
- Add onion, yogurt, water, and tomato paste.
- Mix well and add turmeric, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Cover the wok and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the sugar and mix until it dissolves.
- Serve with white rice.