- 3/4 pound boneless pork loin (sliced into 1/8-inch by 2-inch strips)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (low-sodium)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup carrots (thinly sliced)
- 2 cups bok choy (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (small, cut into strips)
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- In heavy-duty resealable plastic bag, place pork strips, chili powder, red pepper flakes and cumin; seal bag and shake to distribute spices. Stir together cornstarch, water and soy sauce; set aside. Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork strips and carrots to skillet and stir-fry 4 minutes. Add bok choy and red pepper to skillet; stir-fry 4 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add soy sauce mixture and walnuts; stir-fry 1 minute or until sauce is thickened and bubbly.
- Serves 4.