- 12 ounces pork loin (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons hot chili sauce (+ extra to serve)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 inches fresh ginger (peeled, finely grated)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 9 1/2 ounces ramen noodles (dried)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 chinese cabbage (chopped)
- 1 green onion (sliced)
- Combine pork, chili sauce, garlic, ginger and sesame oil. Marinate for at least 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over high heat. Drain pork, reserving marinade. Stir-fry pork for 2-3 mins, until evenly browned. Set aside. Add reserved marinade and stock. Bring to a boil. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 mins. Season with soy sauce.
- Divide cabbage and noodles between 4 large serving bowls. Ladle hot soup over top. Top with pork slices and green onion. Serve with extra chili sauce.
Mario Newball 2 years ago
Very tasty. Pork was tender and veggies absorbed the broth well. Will make again!