- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin (cut into 1-inch slices)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons worchestershire
- 1/3 cup jalapeño jelly
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- orange slices
- flat leaf parsley
- Season pork with cumin and garlic pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until nicely browned on both sides, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in Worcestershire, jelly, orange juice and mustard. Cook, turning often, until pork is well glazed.
- To serve, spoon small amount of sauce onto serving plate. Place pork medallions on top. Spoon remaining sauce over pork. Garnish with orange slices and parsley, if desired.