- 2 cups Brisk Lemonade
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon asian red chili sauce
- 1 bag coleslaw mix (_, 16_oz.)
- 1/2 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Bring Lemonade to a boil over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet, stirring occasionally, until reduced to 1/4 cup and until slightly syrupy and leaves a trail when the bottom of the pan is scraped with a spatula, about 20 minutes. Pour into large bowl; set aside to cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and chili sauce, then coleslaw mix, onion and cilantro. Just before serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds.