- 2 slices cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 2 large eggs
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 2 tablespoons country crock spread
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Beat 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cayenne pepper and eggs in small bowl with wire whisk or fork. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and cook egg mixture, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until done.
- Evenly top 2 bread slices with scrambled eggs, cheese, then remaining bread. Spread outside of sandwiches with remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise and cook in same skillet over medium-low heat, turning once, 5 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted.